Tuesday 15 July 2014

Opps we did it again!

So amongst all the other chaos of moving house, CFA, family holiday we also have had some news:
Number 2 is on it's way! :D 
This is baby Pebble due January 2014

I am really looking forward to being massively pregnant in winter rather then the middle of summer like I was with Nemo.

Obviously the hospital stay a few weeks ago was largely due to the morning sickness or hyperemesis gravidarum if you're being posh but the gastroenteritis didn't help! 
I had an early scan whilst I was there to make sure baby Pebble was ok and here is it - just over 3 weeks before the scan above:


The change was unbelievable, in the first scan Pebble looked like a little gummy bear with a big head, tiny limbs and a flicking in the body (the heart beat) whereas in the second Pebble looked like a proper little person! 

Inspired by Pinterest I wanted to be more creative with Pebble's announcement on Facebook. After a lot of stress and 3 different photo sessions this was the end result. 


I was pretty happy with it but it wasn't exactly what I was aiming for! I have hundreds and hundreds of failed photo attempts here are just a few:


I am so excited to be having another, albeit it a little nervous too! 
It was such a relief to tell everyone as by waistline has certainly expanded a lot more quickly then it did with Nemo- it was getting hard to hide! 

1 comment:

  1. i loved your announcement pic when you put it up! i hope this means you can make lots more baby things!! x

    ReplyDelete