Thursday 21 May 2015

Guess who's back? (With an extra baby!)

So I know it's been forever since my last blog. Working pregnancy, caring for Nemo then having Pebble has kept me busy!  Life felt pretty stressful at the end of my pregnancy, work was unbelievably stressful and there were some complications at the end of the pregnancy. 
Pebble was born in January so is almost 4 months old now. We were very fortunate that she arrived safely and is healthy (9lb 8oz!) I feel very happy and feel that life is returning to relative normality now! 

Pebble less then 24 hours old :) 

She is so cute and beautiful!

Nemo absolutely loves his little sister he is besotted with her and says her name all the time! They're getting a lovely bond 

Nemo also likes to share his toys with Pebble

So anyway I'm making my return to blogging and have been busy crafting so looking forward to sharing my makes with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment