Sunday 20 April 2014

Crafting fever

So Nemo's been able to entertain himaelf for a bit longer now he's almost 9 months old and he's also started having longer naps so I've been able to do a bit more crafting. 
I've really enjoyed getting my sewing machine out for the first time since Nemo was born. I made him some harem trousers out of a t-shirt and my knitting a waistband with spare wool. I was pretty happy with them- it's my first time making any baby clothing! 
Rowan wasn't very happy being made to model! 
 
Inspired by something I saw on pininterest  I made this for Rowan from bits of material I have stashed away and a plain baby vest. 
 

My crochet blanket is getting bigger:
 
And I'm also using another pininterest idea of crocheting using material to make a rug (?) maybe!!

Just a few things to keep me busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment