Tuesday 1 December 2015

Manic Christmas crafting!

So with my harmony blanket finished:
It was time to start my other projects. 
So I loved attic24's Christmas wreath so decided to give it a go. In very proud that this I lay cost me £3  as I only bought the polystyrene ring, everything else was made from things I had around the house.  Here's the link for it http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/2012/12/christmas-wreath-ta-dah.html
Some of my bits for the wreath 
My ring with the cover on and my bird.
And everything finished! 
It looks so colourful and pretty :) 

I've also crocheted two of these hats. My friend gave me the pattern and wool for this hat as a gift for organising her baby shower. Here it is:
Unfortunately within days of making it I lost it on out zoo trip by putting it in the hood of the pram. Of course the wool for this hat only comes from a craft village in Lyndey, Wales so one Rainy Saturday I dragged hubby and the kids out to buy another ball of wool! So here is my second:
Here it is on :)

So another attic24 project (I know I'm going through a bit of a phase at the moment, I seem to be making my way through her blog!) 
I thought this Christmas bunting she does is awesome
So I gave it a go




Again I just used left over wool I had from my blanket projects. I upscaled mine to make the bunting flags bigger and I also decided to go with peace and joy. The photos aren't great but it looks very festive with it's bells and holly! 

I have also been making some stars to go on some branches I got from Lidl free patterns here

As you can see I've only just started so have lots more to do! 

Crochet snowflakes have also been on my to do list:

I had a go at one of these tree decorations but have no more stuffing left so will have to get some more! 
And I think that just about concludes my crafting for now. I decided that unfortunately having bought my lovely autumny material for Pebble's dress in mid October that I have missed a lot of the season so have decided to keep it back for next year, I should have enough to make a toddler dress. 
So Grandma and Pebble will just have to match next year instead! 

On the subject of Christmas crafting here's a picture I did with Nemo :) 

Sorry for the double blog day! My friend kindly had Nemo and Pebble for a few hours this afternoon (the first time I've every left Pebble with anyone expect hubby!) my kids love her and it gave me a chance to catch up! Here she is with Pebble the other day she definately has the baby touch :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment