Wednesday 9 September 2015

Keeping my local charity shop in business

I have a brilliant local charity shop. Once a week I head off with Nemo, Pebble and our dog Poppy for a walk through our town and to our charity shop. I have to limit myself to only one visit a week because otherwise I would go mad there! 
I always make a beeline for the children's section and am never disappointed. Nemo knows the score and sits at the little table and does the colouring.
Today I went a bit overboard!


6 children's books

A new with tags caridigan for Pebble when she's older 

A Next top for Pebble when she's older 

Jojo maman bebe crocs for when she's much old (they were 49p I couldn't resist!)

A 4-5 year coat for Nemo when he's older from Marks and Spenser. It's lined with beautifully soft material and will be great for school

 
Wooden rattle and tambourine 


Bells and maracas 


This cute pull along train


This pull along toy is so sweet the platform in the middle with the animals spins around and the wheels make this clicky noise when you pull it. 

So the price of all this about £15! How brillant is that. That's less then the coat would have been new. I love my charity shop, it's a good thing I never go in the adult section! I might bankrupt us if I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment